Wednesday 13 May 2009

Mike's Visit to Cambridge

I went to Cambridge on Tuesday and gave a talk at the University of Cambridge. It was another in a series of talks that I'm giving on my research. Without a doubt, Cambridge is a beautiful city. I planned my route to take the 45 minute walk from the train station to the University. It was a gorgeous day, making for a great walk through the city. The Computer Laboratory, where I gave my talk, is away from the older portions of the University in a more rural part of town and surrounded by open fields. They're close to the veterinary school hospital as well, so that there's a field with several horses directly across from the the computer lab.

Click on the above picture to see the rest of the photos I took.

1 comment:

Dave said...

"Ah, fond memories of punting on the Cam" Reverend Spooner